FAST for SIONYX Aurora
The FAST implementation of the M.A.C.H.O.S. (as a bridge or as a single arm) helps you mount the SiOnyx Aurora cameras on dovetail helmet mounts. It offers rapid pupillary distance adjustment.
Secure shopping experience
Worldwide delivery via DHL Express
Mission Adaptive Combat Helmet Optics System
The v2020 revision Feature and Improvements
Pupillary Distance Adjustability (60mm to ~70mm)
Large plastic thumb-screws allow fast pupillary-distance field adjustment while wearing gloves.
- Clock Wise = reduce PD
- Counter Clock Wise = increase PD
"Infinite" adjustment independent for each eye
- 30mm to 34.875mm (60mm to ~70mm) Pupillary Distance
Captive Thumb Screws which allow Collimation (New!)
- Rapidly add and remove the camera without worrying you will lose the screw.
- Easily collimate 1 or 2 SIONYX Aurora devices by pivoting them.
Eye piece alignment
- Aligns with the M.A.C.H.O.S. arms for PVS-14s or Mini-Rail
Fore & Aft adjustment with Multiple dovetail positions
- 3 different dovetail spots allowing fore & aft adjustments
CNC Machined dovetail interface shoe out of 6061 Aluminium
Light and Wobble free
- CNC Machined out of 6061 Aluminium components
- 125 gr (4.4 oz)
- Arms tensioners. Small thumb screws in the back of the center section will allow the tensioning and/or the locking of the arm.
- CNC Machined dovetail interface shoe out of 6061 Aluminium
- Multiple seating positions via the 3 included bases, that allow even more adjustment relatively to the eye
SiOnyx Aurora cameras
- Aurora (classic)
- Aurora Sport
- Aurora Black
- Aurora PRO
- Lion’s Gear Solutions video (coming soon)
- Anvil Airsoft video
You might also like