The FAST variation of the M.A.C.H.O.S. (as a bridge or as a single arm) helps you mount the SiOnyx Aurora cameras on dovetail helmet mounts. It offers rapid pupillary distance adjustment.
Secure shopping experience
Worldwide delivery via DHL Express
Mission Adaptive Combat Helmet Optics System - the 2020 revision
Overall System features and improvements
- New! There are multiple dovetail bases that can go on top of the center section allowing multiple dovetail placements in order to extend the area of adjustment (further/closer to the eye)
- New! Lighter
- New! Identical SIONYX Aurora camera mounting screw across the FAST/HYPER models (Thumb Screws, Captive
- New! All of the arms for all of the devices, position the device in the same spot
- e.g. a M.A.C.H.O.S. can and will hold any of the SIONYX Aurora / PVS-14 / mini-rail devices via a Hyper (hinged) or FAST (non-hinged) positioning the device eyepiece identical relatively to the dovetail.
- e.g. You can now run a center M.A.C.H.O.S. section with one Hyper (hinged) and one FAST (non-hinged) and the items will align.
- Arms tensioners
- Small screws (new!) in the back of the center section will allow the tensioning and/or the locking of the arm.
Pupillary Distance Adjustability (60mm to ~70mm)
Large plastic thumb-screws allow fast pupillary-distance field adjustment while wearing gloves.
- Clock Wise = reduce PD
- Counter Clock Wise = increase PD
"Infinite" adjustment independent for each eye
- 30mm to 34.875mm (60mm to ~70mm) Pupillary Distance
Captive Thumb Screws which allow Collimation (New!)
- Rapidly add and remove the camera without worrying you will lose the screw.
- Easily collimate 1 or 2 SIONYX Aurora devices by pivoting them.
CNC Machined dovetail interface shoe out of 6061 Aluminium
- CNC Machined dovetail interface shoe out of 6061 Aluminium
SiOnyx Aurora cameras
- Aurora (classic)
- Aurora Sport
- Aurora Black
- Aurora PRO
- Lion’s Gear Solutions video (coming soon)
- Anvil Airsoft video (coming soon)
You might also like