The Hyperion bridge helps you mount the SiOnyx Aurora cameras on dovetail mounts.
By default it comes on a one size fits most. Please update the Pupillary Distance field with your desired value for a customised build.
All the Hyperions are 3D printed in plastic (PETG). You can select plastic or metal ONLY for the Dovetail material.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Secure shopping experience
Worldwide delivery via DHL Express
Customised for your Pupillary Distance
The Hyperion bridge will be built (always 3D printed) customised for your pupillary distance. The pupillary distance (PD) or interpupillary distance (IPD) is the distance measured in millimeters between the centers of the pupils of the eyes.
This model is the budget/entry level option and is not PD adjustable. Check out the FAST or the M.A.C.H.O.S. units for PD adjustability.
Based on your PD, the mount might or might not accept 2 SiOnyx Auroras. Please check below to confirm whether or not you will be able to mount 2 cameras. See here how to measure your PD or try this app on the iPhone.
Pupillary Distance & dual SiOnyx Auroras
- PD < 64mm/2.51969” - Won't fit
- PD = 64mm/2.51969” - Tight fit️
- PD > 64mm/2.51969” - Will fit
- Authentic dovetail mounts
SiOnyx Aurora cameras
- Aurora (classic)
- Aurora Sport
- Aurora Black
- Aurora PRO
- Lion’s Gear Solutions dovetail (3D printed version is included - can be upgraded to metal)
- 1 x Hyperion (plastic 3D printed) dual SiOnyx Aurora bridge
- 2 x ¼ screws that will hold the cameras (+1 spare)
- 2 x screws for camera alignment (already fixed in the mount)
- 1 (plastic 3D printed) x Dovetail Interface Shoe
How to assembly/mount & steps
Required parts for a complete setup
- Helmet (with a shroud)
- NVG arm/mount (be sure the NVG arm is compatible with the shroud on the helmet)
- Hyperion bridge/arm
- SiOnyx Aurora unit
- Mount the NVG mount on the helmet shroud.
- Mount the SiOnyx Aurora/s on the Hyperion using the included ¼ screws.
- Mount the Hyperion (that now has the camera attached) on the NVG arm.
- Make sure to flip the image on the SiOnyx Aurora as the camera is sitting bottoms up.
You might also like