The FAST bridge (or single arm) helps you mount the SiOnyx Aurora cameras on dovetail NVG mounts/arms. It offers rapid pupillary distance adjustment.
Secure shopping experience
Worldwide delivery via DHL Express
Large plastic thumb-screws allow fast pupillary-distance field adjustment while wearing gloves.
- Clock Wise = reduce PD
- Counter Clock Wise = increase PD
"Infinite" adjustment independent for each eye
- 30.5mm to 40mm (61mm to 80mm) Pupillary Distance
- Two 3mm set screws keep the arms captive within the main section preventing accidental removal while adjusting;
- and can lock down the arms for a certain distance.
- The FAST components are CNC machined out of 6061 Aluminium.
Captive D-Ring SS screws
Rapidly and easily add and remove the camera without worrying you will lose the screw.
CNC Machined dovetail interface shoe out of 6061 Aluminium
- WilcoX L4G24
- Norotos Long Arm TATM (with dovetail accessory attachment)
- Norotos Short Arm TATM (by default with dovetail accessory attachment)
- Norotos Rhino II Titanium (with dovetail accessory attachment)
SiOnyx Aurora cameras
- Aurora (classic)
- Aurora Sport
- Aurora Black
- Aurora PRO
You might also like