The Mission Adaptive Combat Helmet Optics System helps you mount the SiOnyx Aurora cameras on dovetail mounts. It offers pupillary distance adjustability and pivoting arms.
Secure shopping experience
Worldwide delivery via DHL Express
- "Infinite" adjustment from 30/60mm to 39.5/79mm independent for each eye.
- Clock Wise = reduce PD
- Counter Clock Wise = increase PD
- Stainless Steel Hinges designed to sustain more than 100.000 cycles.
- Stainless Steel Hinges are absolutely wobble free and require the following torque to be operated
- Torque N・m/pc: 2.0±20%
- Torque kgf・cm/pc: 20.4±20%
- Stainless Steel Hinges lock at any given degree.
- Stainless Steel Hinges redistribute the weight toward the helmet.
- Stainless Steel Hinges allow easier manipulation for the camera's controls.
- Stainless Steel Hinges facilitate the access to the USB charging port.
Machined out of 6061 Aluminium, Stainless Steel Hinges and steel fastners.
6061 Aluminium machined dovetail for a solid fit on authentic brand mounts.
The Mission Adaptive Combat Helmet Optics System is designed to be modular. Arms compatible with other popular NVD and mounting solutions will be available.
Helmet dovetail mounts/arms only
- Authentic brand dovetail mounts
SiOnyx Aurora cameras
- Aurora (classic)
- Aurora Black
- Aurora Sport
- Aurora PRO
In order to mount/unmount the SiOnyx Auroras a 4mm (5/32) 2mm allen key is required. For adjusting the sliding friction of the arms in the central section a 1.5mm (1/16) allen key is required. These are not included in the package.
You might also like