M.A.C.H.O.S. arm for SIONYX Aurora
Left or Right arm compatible with the M.A.C.H.O.S. v2020 and FAST v2020. It replaces either the left or the right arm and allows the mounting of a SIONYX Aurora.
Please note this is not a complete assembly. This part is only the left/right SIONYX Aurora arm that will connect into a MACHOS v2020 center section (which is NOT included).
Secure shopping experience
Worldwide delivery via DHL Express
Mission Adaptive Combat Helmet Optics System
The v2020 revision Feature and Improvements
Eye piece alignment
- All of the arms (Aurora, PVS-14, Mini-Rail) ensure a binocular setup by aligning the device eyepieces.
Pivoting arms with adjustable hinge torque
- Allows the devices to be pivoted and folded closer to the head
- Drastically reduces the "weight" and stress put on your neck, by moving the devices closer to your head
- Adjustable torque (via the front M5 screw) for pivoting the arms
- Includes spare nylon hinge bushings
Pupillary Distance Adjustability (60mm to ~70mm)
- Large plastic thumb-screws allow fast pupillary-distance field adjustment while wearing gloves.
- Clock Wise = reduce PD
- Counter Clock Wise = increase PD
"Infinite" adjustment independent for each eye
- 30mm to 34.875mm (60mm to ~70mm) Pupillary Distance
Fore & Aft adjustment with Multiple dovetail positions
- 3 different dovetail spots allowing fore & aft adjustments
Light and Wobble free
- CNC Machined out of 6061 Aluminium components
- 125 gr (4.4 oz)
- Arms tensioners. Small thumb screws in the back of the center section will allow the tensioning and/or the locking of the arm.
- CNC Machined dovetail interface shoe out of 6061 Aluminium
- Multiple seating positions via the 3 included bases, that allow even more fore & aft adjustment relatively to the eye
- Coming soon!
SIONYX Aurora arms
- Aurora (classic)
- Aurora Sport
- Aurora Black
- Aurora PRO
- Co-Aligns with other SIONYX Auroras, PVS-14, Mini-Rail devices like FLIR Breach, NYX-14, etc.
Captive Thumb Screws which allow Collimation (New!)
- Rapidly add and remove the camera without worrying you will lose the screw.
- Easily collimate 1 or 2 SIONYX Aurora devices by pivoting them.
- Lion’s Gear Solutions video (coming soon)
- Anvil Airsoft video
You might also like