Aspis for IRay RH25
The Aspis shield protects the IRay RH25 lenses against scratches and impacts.
Secure shopping experience
Worldwide delivery via DHL Express
CNC Machined out of 6061 Aluminium and anodised in black.
- Designed to save the device lenses against airsoft BBs impacts having an energy of ~1 joule
- The mesh is 4.00mm tall and CNC machined out of 6061 Aluminium
- The mesh holes are ~6mm in diameter
- The design allows the use of the front aperture
- This is one of the few viable alternatives to the expensive Germanium protection lenses.
- IRay RH25
- InfiRay PFN 384+ (RL25)
- InfiRay PFN 640+
Unnoticeable and insignificant effect on the image quality.
The Aspis will act as a sacrificial shield, protecting the thermal lenses against a single airsoft BB impact.
Due to the unknown force of a possible impact, we recommend replacing the Aspis after it is hit as its structure might be affected (similar to how a bump helmet should be replaced after a fall/hit)
In our torture test, the Aspis shield (metal mesh) was strong enough that it resisted multiple impacts of a 0.28 grams BBs traveling at 90 m/s (~1 joule), protecting the material behind but compromising its structure.
You might also like